Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day One



Photographic Illustration for Bulwer-Lytton's
The Last Days of Pompeii. From victorianweb
Hi everyone!
I am a postgraduate student in Digital Humanities at King’s College London.
I am writing my MA dissertation and I have created this blog to share notes, links, and bibliography.

My topic is the use of 3D digital visualisation to enhance visitor’s reception of archaeological material. The case study is the digital unification of the Temple of Isis in Pompeii with the artefacts exhibited in the National Archaeological Museum in Naples.
My supervisors are Martin Blazeby and Drew Baker, King's Visualisation Lab.

I am developing a synthetic 3d model of the Temple. I will also try to define a strategy to deliver this kind of complex product to different audiences and in different user contexts.

If you have comments or suggestion, feel free to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment